MAILING ADDRESS

Sister Brieanna MacCall Gould
Nebraska Omaha MIssion
11027 Martha St
Omaha, NE 68144-3107
United States

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

The Lone Wolf



*
Friends! Family! This is it! Tomorrow I'm headed back to America, and the real work starts. I am so excited. I am so ready! These last few days have been incredible and so bittersweet. I am the last of my district here... everyone left on Monday, and my sweet and beautiful companion left this morning. I admit I cried... a lot.. pero está bien. I feel at peace. I know God is here with me, always.

This experience has been amazing. I wouldn't trade these last 6 weeks for anything. I feel stronger already. I have made eternal friends... these people here have become my family. My capacity to love has just grown incredibly. I found myself just looking at my district and not understanding how I could love 7 people so much when they were only strangers 6 weeks ago. But its because we have all grown together. We have changed, and we have become better. We have cried together, laughed together. 

I am eternally grateful for the memories and the friendships. I am grateful for my sweet companion here in the CCM. We had our last companionship prayer last night, and when she started to thank our Heavenly Father for this experience, we both just cried. The tears just streamed down my face in gratitude for this girl, Hermana Hudson, and for all of the amazing memories I have now.

I don't know I was blessed with the best district, the best group of people for ME, but I am beyond grateful. I know God is real. I pray every single night, knowing that someone is listening. He is real, His love is real, and His son lives. Jesus Christ lives.

I am ready now more than ever to be out in Nebraska. If I am capable to feel everything I've felt here in the CCM, I cant even imagine what the next 16 and a half months will feel like. I'm already anticipating a rough go next August when I have to leave.

But but but God always has something waiting. I had no idea who was waiting for me in the CCM, and turns out, a group of angels was waiting for me! Now I have no idea who is waiting for me in Nebraska, but I can only imagine that something real special is waiting. Someone real special. Lots of real special people! And oh I cant wait.

If you are questioning if God is real or not, pray. Test your faith. Look around you, this world is full of wonderful people and wonderful things. Dont dismiss Gods hand in your life as a coincidence, ok? Because God loves you so much, its amazing. Dont dismiss that love.

I too love all of you so much. Thank you for being with me this whole time, through the many ups and downs of these last 6 weeks! Now stay with me the next year or so, ok!? 

God is real everyone.

xoxo

Hermana Brie Gould

No comments:

Post a Comment