MAILING ADDRESS

Sister Brieanna MacCall Gould
Nebraska Omaha MIssion
11027 Martha St
Omaha, NE 68144-3107
United States

Monday, March 14, 2016

Hallelujah‏

Did you know that church came out with a new Easter video yesterday? GO CHECK IT OUT BECAUSE IT ROCKS A WHOLE LOT. And it's all about families... and you know how I feel about families... :)

So this week was incredible. Seriously so good. I don't know how our weeks keep getting better and better, but I love it. Time is also flying by so fast. I found out this week that due to BYU Provo starting earlier, I'll be heading home from my mission a little earlier. Official date is July 28th. I spent lots of time thinking and praying and crying (lol)... but I'm just trusting in God right now. I hate the fact that I am leaving early, but we'll just see what God's plan is for me. I trust Him :)

This last Tuesday, we had a special meeting in Omaha for JUST the sisters! AH-MAY-ZING. Lol. Seriously, it was so inspired, we all were in tears and some point or another. President Gardner's love for the sisters in our mission is undeniable. It is incredible humbling. He stood up there and just cried as he said, "I'm going to take my mission president hat off right now and speak to you as your dad. If you have any thoughts that are negative, that are rude, that are anything other than uplifting about yourself, stop it. Just stop it. You are all daughters of God, you are all so love, and you are all so special." *sniffle sniffle* So amazing.

We also had the chance to go on exchanges with the Worthington sisters again! I was with Hermana Marshall - she is SO COOL. We clicked instantly, like perfect companionship all day. We saw so many miracles.

We had 5 appointments set up. One fell through, but another random one happened! So, based on that, it was a pretty solid day. We were driving to Morningside to get some lunch before our first appointment and we got a call from this girl named Abby. She was baptized about a year ago! She loves the sister missionaries :) Seriously, sometimes TOO nice to us.. haha but anyway! We had an appointment set with her on Friday for lunch, but on Thursday (during exchanges), she called us and was like, "We still good for lunch??" I replied, "Um... YEAH." Haha I love random changes in the schedule :)

Turns out it was perfect. Of course. As we were planning a little message in the car before we got to the restaurant, we felt prompted to talk about temples. Abby is preparing to serve a mission soon, so we thought it would be good! Turns out, her grandpa had passed away that same morning and the message of the temple touched her heart so deeply, she couldn't hold back the tears. It was incredible. God is so perfect - He just orchestrates our lives so we can bless others and they can bless us.

We had several other amazing lessons but the last one was with Jasmin. Also a recent convert! She hasn't been coming to church so we planned to teach about keeping the Sabbath Day holy. We testified so strongly, we left her house not really remembering what we said. The spirit was evident. At one point, Jasmin put her hand to her chest and said, "I feel it. I feel really warm. It's uncomfortable, but good!" It was so cool to see her change throughout the lesson - she started off by saying that she had doubts about the church, but by the end of the lesson, she was bearing testimony to US, saying that she wanted to serve a mission and prepare now.

God changes hearts. God changes lives.

I love this life. I love it so much. I told my companion through tears (man, I cry a lot.. lol), I don't care if I come crawling through the airport on my hands and knees to see my family, I am running this last leg of my mission with so much force and so much energy. No time for rest! ONLY TIME FOR WORK.

Haha ok I love you all so much.

xoxo 

Hermana Brie Gould

ps. We found a place to go hiking last Monday - and Elder Peters let me borrow his camera. You knoooww what that meansss.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment