MAILING ADDRESS

Sister Brieanna MacCall Gould
Nebraska Omaha MIssion
11027 Martha St
Omaha, NE 68144-3107
United States

Monday, June 6, 2016

The prayers of the faithful‏

It's getting to the point where I don't even know how to open my emails without saying WE SAW SO MANY MIRACLES THIS WEEK.

It's so crazy guys.

1. Son. So we were sitting outside of our dinner appointment, getting ready to go in, when I saw out of the corner of my eye, a man walking out of his house holding... 2 BOOK OF MORMONS. I was like, "What in the world..." I had never seen this guy before! He came up to our car, knocked on our window, and started talking in really broken English. We found out that he was from Vietnam and that he had been to our church before. He was given a Book of Mormon in English and in Vietnamese - he reads them both! He asked us for any type of reading material from the church, like magazines or pamphlets. He said that someone a long time ago introduced him to the church and would take him every Sunday. But then, that guy left and moved to Omaha. He was so sweet! I have never wanted so badly to speak EVERY LANGUAGE IN THE WORLD. He was so grateful for anything that we could give him! It was such a cool moment. He said that he saw us and the elders visiting his neighbor all the time, and he finally had built up the courage to come talk to us. He was waiting by his door with those 2 Book of Mormons in his hands! Ah! So precious! And his name is Son :)

2. So we had 5 investigators at church yesterday which is a record for me. And for our branch. HAH! It was so crazy! About a week and a half ago, we tracted into this lady, Juana. I talked about her last week! Well, anyway, she's so solid! We gave her and her daughter a church tour, which they both loved, and they told us that they would try their best to come to church. We prayed and fasted for this family... and they came! I was sitting up behind the piano when I saw them walk in and I about LOST IT. Everyone was just like, "WOAH!" Haha! Seeing new people in our branch is really cool! A family of 5 walked in and it was one of the best moments of my mission. A family! It was so so special! And everyone just loved them too, they were all so kind and welcoming. Miracles guys!

So many other things happened, but mainly, my testimony is just being strengthened every single day of the power of prayer and fasting. I know without a doubt that all of our hard work and all of our diligence and obedience and pure love for these people is truly paying off. God is strengthening our area and we are finding some of the most prepared people! I have so much faith in the God's promises to those who endure!

"A la vista del Señor, no es tanto lo que hayamos hecho o dónde hemos estado, sino mucho más a dónde estamos dispuestos a ir. "
Élder Edward Dube. de los Setenta

I LOVE YOU ALL.

xoxo

Hermana Brie Gould

ps. 1. My sweet little Camila is going to Texas ALL SUMMER :( So sad! I will miss her! 2&3. Adventures with some posin'

No comments:

Post a Comment