MAILING ADDRESS

Sister Brieanna MacCall Gould
Nebraska Omaha MIssion
11027 Martha St
Omaha, NE 68144-3107
United States

Thursday, March 12, 2015

God Is Real

*
This is a picture I snapped this morning on the way to breakfast. Beautiful right? I just have to say...

I'm really doing well with the language. Its coming quicker every day and I can feel God working miracles in my little brain of mine. Learning the language isnt what my main focus is, though thats a huge part. I am learning every day how to become more humble, how to become more like my Savior, and how to be more loving every single day.

Thank you all for your prayers and for your love and support. Thank you for praying for my first investigator! He ended up only being an actor (who is now our night teacher), but the prayers mean a lot to me and to God. I now have two new investigators, plus me and my companion teach every Wednesday for an hour. Please continue praying! Praying that peoples hearts will be softened. This gospel and this work is amazing.

I love you all

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment