MAILING ADDRESS

Sister Brieanna MacCall Gould
Nebraska Omaha MIssion
11027 Martha St
Omaha, NE 68144-3107
United States

Thursday, March 19, 2015

SONGBIRD: I Stand All Amazed

I attached a little piece of a song I'm working on. I've been trying to compose a new way to place I Stand All Amazed, and I'm loving it so far.
*
*
I just want you all to know that I know God lives. I know that Jesus Christ is our Savior and our Redeemer. I know that this work is important because people deserve to feel all of Gods love in their lives. I know that the Book of Mormon is truly sacred scripture, and I know that God answers our prayers and is here for us.. always. This life is hard, but through God, we can overcome anything. I promise you all that.

I love you tons!

xoxo

Hermana Brie Gould

No comments:

Post a Comment