MAILING ADDRESS

Sister Brieanna MacCall Gould
Nebraska Omaha MIssion
11027 Martha St
Omaha, NE 68144-3107
United States

Thursday, March 19, 2015

PHOTO ALBUM: Week Three - ME GUSTA PICTURES‏

The hermanas!
*
*
The elders!
*
*
Elder Nielsen and Elder Haddad looking so happy together... adorable
*
*
Oh you know... just a missionary.
*
*
Also that B on the mountain stands for Brie. True story.
*
*
Our roommates left us donuts and I was seriously so happy omg
*
*
This is our class... story behind my quote. It says, IM NOT ENGAGED. So I wear this diamond ring every day that me and my sister picked out before I left and it truly does look like an engagement ring hahah literally 6 people here have asked me, including my teachers!
*
*
The artist behind the masterpiece, Hermana Erekson. This girl is my best friend here. I love her so much. She keeps me from going crazy sometimes. THE BEST.

*
*
St Patrick's Day here!!
*

No comments:

Post a Comment