MAILING ADDRESS

Sister Brieanna MacCall Gould
Nebraska Omaha MIssion
11027 Martha St
Omaha, NE 68144-3107
United States

Monday, May 9, 2016

Traaaansfers!‏

So... some crazy stuff happened to the Nebraska Omaha Mission this week........

I got released as a Sister Training Leader :( so sad. BUT NOW I AM A TRAINER! WOOO!!! I will be training until the end of my mission here in Sioux City! Can you say "two area missionary"? HOLLA. I love this place. It's so special.

But get this... my companion IS THE MOST AMAZING HUMAN. Her name is Hermana Villarreal, and she is from Mexico! Like born & raised, doesn't know any English... so Spanish 24/7 here! I'm so excited to not only practice my Spanish and perfect it, but I also get to teach a native speaker English! Such a cool opportunity!

She is the most diligent missionary. She didn't go to the MTC (I don't know why...), but she already knows how to be a missionary, she's so amazing. She was baptized at 17 years old and has been strong and faithful ever since. I'm so blessed!

This email will be short mainly because this last week was filled with packing up Sister Castagnola's stuff and saying goodbye to one of my best friends... and unpacking Hermana Villarreal's stuff and saying HELLOOOO! Hahaha

Bertha came to church again yesterday! She is so amazing and she is progressing so well. Her daughter, Camilah, loves church and loves being with all of the primary kids. It's so cool to see how much of a change has taken place in this family. We also had 8 returning members at church, it was so special. Such an amazing Sunday yesterday. Plus being able to see my family was great! I LOVE THOSE HUMANS.

Well, I just have a little quote to share with you all today:

"All that we suffer and all that we endure, especially when we endure it patiently, purifies our hearts and makes us more tender and more charitable, and it is through toil and tribulation that we gain the education which will make us more like our Father and Mother in heaven." - Elder Orson F. Whitney

I've experienced a lot of different things here on my mission. A lot of pain and heartache, but a lot of joy and peace as well. I know that God has been with me every step of the way. This church is true, everyone. With the changes this last week, I have felt so out of my comfort zone, but when I stepped into the chapel yesterday, I was overwhelmed. No matter the changes that happen in our lives, the church will continue always to be true. This gives me so much comfort.

I love you all.

xoxo

Hermana Brie Gould

pics: Beautiful Iowa, my new comp!. and my craaaazy family lol

No comments:

Post a Comment