MAILING ADDRESS

Sister Brieanna MacCall Gould
Nebraska Omaha MIssion
11027 Martha St
Omaha, NE 68144-3107
United States

Monday, May 2, 2016

You're welcome mom :)‏

My mom always asks me for more pictures... so that's what you get this week!

And because my email last week was like an actual novel and it took me the whole hour to write (I got really good at multitasking last week), this one will be just a little shorter lol and with more pictures!

Highlights:

1. Yesterday at church, the Leal family, the cutest little couple who live about an hour and a half away (and still FAITHFULLY come to church every Sunday), motioned for the missionaries to come follow them down the hall of the church where they had two HUGE bags just full of groceries for us. Such a sweet, tender, perfect mercy.

2. We visited with Briana, our most solid investigator and like the cutest human ever, and we went over her reading in the Book of Mormon. When we asked her if she had prayed to know if it was true, she was like, "Well, honestly no... only because I already feel like it's true, like I already totally understand and believe it." As you can imagine, we sat there silent for about 36 seconds and then I opened my mouth and said the only thing I could think of, "Well, um, could you maybe pray just so you are for sure for sure?" HAHA she is so amazing.

3. We had a church tour with Bertha and her daughter Camila and it was so great! At the end, Bertha asked for a hymn book so she could study and learn the hymns. She also asked for the gospel principles book so she could study and come up with questions before class. She came to church yesterday with her daughter and just absolutely loved it. She is so amazing and so prepared! And to think we almost dropped her...

4. Hace mucho tiempo... I had a best friend named Alexis Mejia in elementary school. We lost contact and parted ways when we got into high school and college. When I got my mission call to the Nebraska Omaha Mission, I got a message from her saying that her family was from there! And that they were hispanic! #score. also #perfect. Well, to make this story short, because I am a Sister Training Leader I have the opportunity to go on exchanges in Omaha, though I am serving in Sioux City. So this last Thursday I was able to meet my childhood best friend's grandma and teach her the message of the Restoration and give her a Book of Mormon. It was the most special moment of my mission.

I LOVE MY LIFE. I am learning so so so so much and I am so happy! I have overcome my fears and my weaknesses, I have learned how to better love God and myself and those around me... I just am so grateful for my mission. I will never be the same!

xoxo

Hermana Brie Gould

pictures: We went hiking last week in a little place called... Bacon Creek.

No comments:

Post a Comment